Are you looking for independent investment advice that is tailored to your circumstances, and will help you achieve your goals now and in the future?
Let’s talk about investing.
There is so much choice out there when it comes to choosing investments. For most, it is a minefield. Even those who have managed their investments themselves eventually need advice – particularly as they accumulate capital and their personal situations change. Of course, with more capital comes the greater risk of losing money!
The difference between the best performing funds and the worst can be huge. One year a fund can be a stellar performer and the next, it can be worst in class. Modern communications mean that information is fast moving and unless you have the time, skill and knowledge to keep abreast of changing dynamics, it is highly likely that you are not optimising your investment strategy.
It is not unusual for our new clients to have an array of investments which were once very appropriate to them, but because they have not been evaluated frequently or because their circumstances have changed, they are no longer fit for purpose. So, our message is clear; take control, manage your investments wisely and don’t leave your future to chance.
We believe in truly bespoke advice, for truly individual circumstances. We reduce anxieties, explore possibilities and create excitement about the future.
The benefits of choosing Blue Sky:
- Highly qualified and experienced investment team
- We sit on the asset allocation committee of two high profile investment fund managers
- We run risk rated model portfolios in conjunction with our investment partners
- For those requiring bespoke investments, we also have an array of specific investment strategies
- Being independent, means we can evaluate with a ‘whole of market’ perspective
We advise on:
- ISAs and ISA transfers
- General Investment Accounts
- Onshore and offshore investment bonds
- Investment Trusts
- Venture Capital Trusts
- Enterprise Investment Schemes
- Structured products
- Peer to peer investment strategies
- Cash management services
Time to talk?
Whether you have a complex mix of investments and pension policies or a lump sum, we will help you explore the best way to use your money wisely.
Investing, retiring, selling a business, tax planning or minimising the impact of care fees, none should be viewed in isolation. It’s about coordinating your wealth by making the most of allowances and opportunities.