Everything we do is focused on achieving fulfillment for our clients; to empower them to take more control of their lives.
This is a bespoke service tailored to individual or family requirements. Comprehensive Financial Planning is a journey; it starts with understanding your life goals and timeline, and allows us to build a portfolio of assets, pensions and investments that will deliver on your goals over your lifetime.
It allows you to understand your financial position now, and at any given point in the future working on a set of personalised scenarios; whether that be asset purchases, family circumstances, retirement or once-in-a-lifetime opportunities.
Comprehensive Financial Planning allows you to ‘know your number’. By that we mean how much you need and when, to live the life you want safe in the knowledge that your financial position is secure.
Comprehensive Financial Planning is right for you if:
- You are serious about your financial future
- You are keen to map out your income and assets over your lifetime
- You want to plan for retirement
- You want to pass money to the right people at the right time; or
- You are looking to protect capital from taxes
Many of our clients that undertake Comprehensive Financial Planning are high net worth individuals and it forms part of an ongoing, tailored service for managing their money.
Increasingly too, we are seeing younger, ambitious individuals that are fully aware that they have not reached the pinnacle of their financial journey, yet want a significant plan to give them direction and a strategy for the life of their dreams.
Comprehensive Financial Planning may also be right for you if you are:
- A higher rate tax payer with significant pensions
- A business owner with an eye on a sale or exit; or
- At a time in your life when care fees become a concern
We understand that embarking on this may seem either daunting, or indeed incredibly exciting. Either way, please call us on 01202 756560 to discuss what’s right for you. There is no obligation and our initial meeting will be free of charge.